BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 19 February 2011

Contents analysis

Hey!
APOLOGIES! I honestly thought that I had done this blog already and was generally surprised to see that I hadn't but nevertheless everything is prepared which is good! Moving on I was asked to do an analysis on the contents pages for my magazines 'Hip Hop Connection' and 'Hip Hop Weekly' to carry on my research. I discovered new conventions and all in all it made me think about how to present things in my magazine.

N.B. Please view this in full screen (Menu>Fullscreen)as I didn't realise that the text was so small.

Contents analysis

What did I Learn?
I learnt that I have to keep the audience interetsed in the magazine> To do this many things have to be considered like the graphics and even language used. I've also realised that I want my magazine to be quite funny so that the reader can be entertained.

0 comments: