BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 19 February 2011

My Music Magazine Front Cover Flat Plan: Analysis

Hello!
Recently I was set an assignment to make a contents page for my magazine. Overall I think the result was quite successful and I referred a lot to what the conventions of  professional magazines looked like such as 'Hip Hop Connection' and 'Hip Hop Weekly'.

N.B. For your viewing pleasure please view this in full screen (Menu>Fullscreen) as I wasn't aware that my font would show up incredibly small on SlideShare.


What did I Learn?
I learnt that the colour scheme really attracts the audience and can even change the audience's mood. Also that I will need to space out everything so that all my conventions and information fit but also to the point that there aren't too many gaps and spaces as this will look unprofessional and messy.

0 comments: