BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 29 March 2011

New Pictures

Hello!
APOLOGIES! Once again I've been so caught up with the designing aspect of things that I have simply lost track of time. But don't worry; for the entire this week be prepared to be bombarded with posts from me about what I have been getting up too!

Moving on to fill you in there have been many changes, new things added and improvements that I have applied to my magazine. For example:
  • Changed the Front Cover
  • Almost finished the Contents page
  • Finished the double page spread however I'm debating whether or not I have to change some features
Now I know that seems like I'm almost finished but I haven't forgotten to print screen things that I have been doing. This being done so that you can visually see what I have been getting up to and pictures are always a nice touch.

However this post specifically is to show some more photos that I have taken for my magazine in which these photos are all for my contents page.


 These photos were taken with the use of desk lamps, natural lighting and no flash. Due to the schedule of the model I only had time to take three main photos as the rest of the photos were to an unprofessional standard or blurry. Even though there were many problems with this photoshoot I believe these three photos were successful and I'm glad that I managed to take photos that look good and are of a professional quality. Although these weren't the original photos as I have editied the photos slightly on Photoshop Cs3 and the photo editing site 'Picnik. As mentioned before these photos will probably go into my double page spread and if I had to use one of the three photos I took I would use the first image as I think this ties into my articles more.



This is the same model that I used above. Again due to her busy schedule I wasn't able to take many photos of a professional standard. It was a relief to find her in suitable clothing and a setting appropraite to my magazine. The background was used by simply putting white sheets around the environment to cover up the messy surroundings. On the whole I believe that this photo is successful as I like the pose and the emotion shown on her face. Additonally when I edit this on Photoshop CS3 it would be easy to get a smooth finish around her body structure. Althought if i were to take this shot again then I would remind her that she isn't wearing any shoes which I totally didn't realise when taking the shots.






For this photoshoot it was taken inside the school sixth form. Originally I started my flat plan with including a boy inside it because it's aimed towards males and females. However I then decided to scrap including a guy within the magazine because I believed that I wouldn't be able to get hold of one. Time went by and I realised that my magazine was becoming female dominated so I decided to arrange a photo shoot time and place and I quickly took some photos. I believed I thought about the mise-en-scene because the background is white and so when I edit the photo it won't be hard to do. On the whole I believe this photoshoot was successful and I managed to take a variety of photos that would all apply to my magazine. Although if I were to choose only one image it would be the image located on the right because I think that it would be easier to place on my contents page and it's a good size to work with.

What did I learn?
I learnt that the mise-en-scene really impacts the way the final photo will look for example looking at these photos in comparison to the photos I took for the 'Tiana' shoot I realised that those photos are not as professional and sometime in the future I may have to go back. I've also learnt to look at every aspect of the model before taking the photo for example making sure the model is wearing shoes or that everything is in the right place.

0 comments: