BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 31 March 2011

My Contents Page analysis

Hello!
Yes it's true, I can finally show you my final contents page! Sorry for the delay, I've had so many complications with the contents page itself and complications on this website however the main point is that I can finally show you! To be honest I believe my contents page is the weakest out of all my page but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have potential becaue I believe it does. My analysis of my front cover is shown below and I hope you like it.

What did I learn?
Doing this part of the project made me realise how important structure is for example how to lay out my columns and where to put my graphics. If I hadn't of structured my page properly then I don't think it would have been successful at all and it could have been extremely messy.

0 comments: