BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 5 April 2011

My evaluation survey layout

Hi!
So I've been doing my own research for my magazine and I have come to the conclusion that I need to do another questionnaire but this time it will be about how people feel about my magazine, what could be improved on and on the whole, whether or not my magazine looks professional. Below I will show the layout of my survey:














I made the questions brief based on the fact that some questionnaires can be a bore and people of my target audience don't usually have a lot of free time. Nevertheless I did leave answer boxes for all questions because I believe that people do have opinions and sometimes they're opinions are not heard so I gave them space to express themselves if necessary.

In case the questions are hard to view I will display them below:
  1. What magazine genre do you think this magazine is?
  2. Would you buy this magazine if it was presented in a shop?
  3. What are the main features you like about the magazine? (skip this question if you do not like the way the magazine looks)
  4. Do you think paying £2.50 for this magazine is appropriate?
  5. Is the article on the double page spread entertaining and professionally, well written?
  6. Do you think that the magazine layout is well planned and appealing to you?
  7. What do you think can be improved about the magazine?
  8. Do the pictures shown reflect on the magazine and are they appropriate?
  9. Any comments or feedback that you want to say? Please write below:

What did I learn?
I learnt that making a questionnaire doesn't have to be full with detail because in the end the audience will only spend about 2 minutes answering it. Also making it brief means that my questionnaire gets straight to the point and does not waffle.

0 comments: