BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 7 April 2011

My double page spread analysis

Hello!
I wasn't originally going to make an analysis of my double page spread because I assumed that I would have to talk about one in my evaluation however I changed my mind because I wanted my work to be consistent. However I will try to make this presentation brief as I have noticed I do tend to write a bit too much and I know some people don't like reading a lot hence why I will try to shorten this presentation.


What did I learn?
I learnt that the double page spread was the hardest page to make so for next time if I was to make a magazine again I would cater more to the layout for the double page spread because mine wasn't the best even though I did try my absolute hardest.

0 comments: