BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 7 April 2011

My graphic justification

Hi!
While doing my research I discovered and evaluating my magazine I saw that I had not talked about my graphic places at the top left of my contents page much so I decided to dedicate a whole post to it. You'll find out all you need to know about my edited graphic in the presentation below.

I learnt that edited graphics look good within a magazine because on the whole it makes the magazine seem different. For example I didn't see Vibe or Hip Hop connection use this convention so this makes my magazine different and more thought out. Also mistakes can be good because as I stated before I was just messing around with the picture and then I accidentally filled it and it turn out to look good.

0 comments: