BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Photo Shots Part One

Hello!
Sorry for the delay! My internet connection has been running wild for the entire week! Moving on last week Tuesday at 6pm I took photos for my magazine. The photos that I have specifically taken are for my front cover and my double page spread. Overall being a photographer for the period of time I had was a great experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The model posed as the celebrity singer 'Tiana' and I shall embed some photos I took with this post.




What did I learn?
I learnt that putting the model in front of a faded or white background will help much more in the editing process and once again save time. Also to always take the date off when taking picturs for my function as now I will have to spend more time editing the photo.

0 comments: